Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The July edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Henrik Henriksson, Chief Executive, Scania
- Trevor Milton, Chief Executive, Nikola Motors
- Luca de Meo, Chief Executive, SEAT
- Don Panoz, Chairman, DeltaWing
- Jean-Luc Thirion, Head of Global R&D Automotive, ArcelorMittal
- Michiel van Ratingen, Secretary General, Euro NCAP
- Frank Macher, Chief Executive, Continental Structural Plastics
- Jim Arthurs, Executive Vice President of Heavy-Duty Systems, Westport
- Dan Nicholson, Vice President Global Propulsion Systems, General Motors
- Denny Mooney, Senior Vice President Global Product Development, International
Also in this issue:
- AIS 2016 highlights the convergence of megatrends
- COMMENT: The auto industry watches helplessly as the UK ‘takes back control’
- Plant profile: Mercedes-Benz Iracemapolis, Brazil
- Diesel crisis ‘catalyses’ VW: Strategy 2025 reflects readiness for change
- COMMENT: Is Werner the coalmine canary for the US truck market?
- Volvo Trucks moves to 50% improvement in long-haul efficiency
- COMMENT: CAN the connected car be secured against hackers?
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com.
Editor, Automotive WorldNext steps: