Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The August edition of AW Monthly includes exclusive interviews with Vincent Cobee, Corporate VP, Nissan Motor Company and Head of Global Datsun Business Unit, and Richard Cornish, Global M2M Strategy & Industry Development Manager, Vodafone.
Also in this issue:
- David Isaiah investigates the boom in automated manufacturing in India;
- Roger Stansfield visits the Hyundai Nosovice plant in the Czech Republic;
- As autonomous cars gain more testing ground in the UK, Christoph Hammerschmidt writes that it is next-gen ADAS technology which is bringing driverless cars a step closer to reality;
- Pedro Kutney reports on Colombia’s search for the automotive El Dorado;
- Sarah Croft asks who will be liable for driverless cars?
- South American safety standards are dealt another blow as Latin NCAP results reveal several OEMs achieved zero star ratings;
- As Honda agrees to supply engines for McLaren in next year’s F1, Andrew Cotton reports that rule changes will attract more OEMs back to motorsport.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com
Editor, Automotive World