Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly.
The July edition includes exclusive interviews with Harrie Schippers, President, DAF Trucks, and Dr Frank Reintjes, Head of Global Powertrain, Procurement and Manufacturing Engineering, Daimler Trucks.
Also in this issue:
- Oliver Dixon comments on the new Hours of Service rules in the US;
- Jesse Crosse investigates Bosch’s decision to keep its options open on future powertrain development, while it continues to invest in an autonomous driving future;
- A look at Renault’s new range of Euro VI trucks and the OEM’s recommitment to its customers;
- William Diem reports on suppliers’ decision to side with EU regulators on tougher emissions targets;
- Daimler Trucks North America’s Kristen Santos questions whether fear of the unknown is holding back big data;
- China may be phasing out EV subsidies but Riccardo Ghia writes that now is the time for the US to consider Chinese investment in the EV market;
- Roger Stansfield reviews Audi’s shift in focus from pure EVs to e-gas and plug-in hybrids.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World