Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The February edition of AW Monthly includes exclusive interviews with Henry Bzeih, Chief Technology Strategist, Connected Car at Kia Motors America and Bentley’s Kevin Rose, Board Member, Sales, Marketing and Aftersales. We also talk to Dennis Hayter, VP Business Development, Intelligent Energy and Barbara Bonvissuto, the European Commission’s Deputy Head of Sustainable Mobility and Automotive Unit, DG Enterprise and Industry.
Also in this issue:
- Ruth Dawson looks at the impact of the recently-announced Google-led Android alliance;
- Will solar-powered cars ever see the light of day? asks Martin Kahl;
- Connected cars are coming – but can we afford them? asks Rachel Boagey;
- Rachael Hogg wonders if compressed air is anything more than hot air;
- Megan Lampinen looks at the FCA: Unification brings new name, new logo, new lease on life;
- Roger Stansfield takes a tour of Honda’s Yorii plant in Japan;
- Oliver Dixon considers what might have led to Andreas Renschler leaving Daimler.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com
Editor, Automotive World