Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The January edition of AW Monthly includes exclusive interviews with Oliver Paturet, GM, Zero Emissions Strategy, Corporate Planning & Programme Mgmt Office, Nissan and Takanobu Ito, President and Chief Executive, Honda Motor Company.
Also in this issue:
- Oliver Dixon reports on Daimler Trucks North America’s plans to make aftermarket leadership a key strategic aim;
- Latin America’s consumers are finally stepping up to demand safety investment, writes Tristan Honeywill;
- Christoph Hammerschmidt discusses the latest revolution in bright lights;
- Ford’s new Ka may be global in focus but, says Pedro Kutney, the significance of it being designed and built in Brazil is huge;
- Roger Stansfield analyses how the Nord Pas de Calais is preparing to lead the French automotive industry;
- William Diem asks if the car will be the future of public transport.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World