Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The November edition of AW Monthly includes exclusive interviews with Gary Shapiro, Chief Executive of the Consumer Electronics Association and Johan De Nysschen, President of Infiniti.
Also in this issue:
- Toby Procter reveals why 48 volts looks like the right number for EV batteries;
- Andrew Cotton discusses how motorsports are continuing to provide new opportunities for road car technology;
- Richard Brooks asks whether British car production is on the right track;
- Ian Henry looks at Renault’s labour cost balancing act between France and Morocco;
- When it comes to smart cities, Mike Calise writes that it is electric vehicle infrastructure which will be key to boosting development;
- Roger Stansfield reports on Bentley’s plans for “the first real luxury SUV”.
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Editor, Automotive World