Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The February edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Peter Mertens, Senior Vice President, Research & Development, Volvo Car Group
- Paul Elio, Chief Executive, Elio Motors
- Phil Swash, Chief Executive, GKN Driveline
- Paul Schockmel, Chief Executive, CLEPA
- Frank Macher, Chairman and Chief Executive, Continental Structural Plastics
- Mike Richardson, Executive Board Director, SVP and Strategy Officer, Nexteer
- Lars Reger, Chief Technical Officer, NXP
- Collin Mooney, Executive Director, Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance
Also in this issue:
- The 2016 NAIAS: highlights and themes from the Detroit auto show
- Obama’s Detroit stop spotlights industry resurgence
- COMMENT: Move quickly if you want a piece of Iran’s auto industry
- Magnesium to play bigger role in vehicle material mix
- European fuel mix shrouded in uncertainty
- VW’s diesel fix falls short of CARB expectations
- Data privacy in 2030 – from cloaked to transparent?
- The Takata airbag scandal – how might it change the industry?
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com.
Editor, Automotive World