Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The December edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Håkan Agnevall, President, Volvo Buses
- Mike O’Brien, VP Corporate and Product Planning, Hyundai Motor America
- Stefan Sommer, Chief Executive, ZF
- Nigel Stein, CEO, GKN plc and Jim Voeffray, SVP Marketing, GKN Driveline
- Terrence Hahn, President and Chief Executive, Honeywell Transportation Systems
- Amit Jain, Country Head, India and Associate Director South East Asia, Visteon
- Meindert van den Beld, Senior Director, Strategy, NXP Automotive
Also in this issue:
- As pent-up demand peters out, US to peak in 2016
- Is Ford’s ‘inside deal for everyone’ the start of a slippery slope?
- ‘No quantum leap’ in the move toward driverless trucks
- Plant profile: Tesla Tilburg, Netherlands
- ACEA calls for a “comprehensive approach” in reducing emissions
- Diesel emissions – time for some lateral thinking?
- China slowdown proving tough for suppliers
- Autonomous cars by 2020? It depends…
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com.
Editor, Automotive World