Welcome to the latest issue of AW Monthly
The April edition of AW Monthly includes the usual mix of analysis and comment, as well as exclusive interviews with:
- Xavier Peugeot, Product Director, Citroen
- Jim Farley, Executive VP and President, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Ford Motor Company
- Stephen Odell, Executive VP, Global Marketing, Sales and Service, Ford Motor Company
- Greg Ross, Global Director, Business Development and Alliances, General Motors
- Larry Nitz, Executive Director of Global Transmissions and Electrification, General Motors
- Jean Pierre Diernaz, Director of Electric Vehicles, Nissan Europe
- Hakan Samuelsson, President and Chief Executive, Volvo Cars
- Lars Mårtensson, Director Environment and Innovation, Volvo Trucks
- Frank Macher, Chairman and Chief Executive, Continental Structural Plastics
- Peter Moelgg, President of Engineering, GKN Automotive
- David Zuby, Executive VP and Chief Research Officer, Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Karl Stracke, President Fahrzeugtechnik & Engineering, Magna Steyr
- Chris Borroni-Bird, Vice President, Strategic Development, Qualcomm
Also in this issue:
- Plant profile: Ford Rouge, Dearborn Truck, Michigan, USA
- MAUT data continues to challenge ageing European truck parc claims
- COMMENT: The truck industry needs to analyse the mixed messages from cheaper fuel
- 324% growth in 2014: has China reached a NEV tipping point?
- COMMENT: Nothing cultivates a megatrend like disruptive technology…
- From far-fetched to growth driver – Mercedes pick-up is no joke
- COMMENT: Auto industry execs – are you part of the 19%?
- What’s shaping the C-suite’s agenda this year?
We hope you enjoy this issue of AW Monthly, and as always, we welcome your thoughts and suggestions; email us at email@example.com.
Editor, Automotive World