Commercial Vehicle Megatrends Magazine is a new Automotive World digital magazine. The pilot edition, The India Issue, picks up on some of the key themes addressed during Automotive World‘s Commercial Vehicle Megatrends India 2012 conference, which was held in Chennai in April 2012.
The magazine is free to download, and is designed to deliver exclusive content and insight related to Automotive World‘s Commercial Vehicle Megatrends events brand.
The India Issue includes:
- Conference review: Commercial Vehicle Megatrends USA 2012
- Plant profile: Daimler India Commercial Vehicles (DICV) Oragadam (Chennai) plant and exclusive interview with Marc Llistosella, Plant Manager and Chief Executive, DICV.
- Interviews with:
- Castrol – Gordon Lamb
- Dana – Andreas Weller
- Eaton – Dr Arun Jaura
- Ernst & Young – Rakesh Batra
- FleetBoard – Jens Zeller
- KUKA Robotics (India) – Raj Singh Rathee
- Tata Motors – Ravi Pisharody