Quarterly publication covering a range of forward-looking topics from the automotive and commercial vehicle industries, from concept to aftersales.
Highlights of the Q4/2013 issue of Megatrends include:
- Gordon Murray talks iStream manufacturing, industrialised housing and his supercar dreams in an exclusive interview;
- Rachel Boagey questions whether car hacking or millennial apathy are as big a problem as they seem;
- While Martin Kahl ponders whether tech companies like Google and Apple could build their own car, Frost & Sullivan’s Prana Natarajan analyses just who should be driving our autonomous cars when we are not;
- Paolo Beconcini asks whether Chinese OEMs are still copying western car design;
- Toby Peters, Chief Executive of the Dearman Engine Company, explains the liquid air technology set to transform the way LCVs are powered;
- Is the internal combustion engine facing a frosty future in Europe? Ruth Dawson speaks to six panellists about a potentially devastating regulation.
To view the issue on your PC, Mac or mobile device, simply click on the link above. Alternatively, you can download the pdf.