Quarterly publication covering a range of forward-looking topics from the automotive and commercial vehicle industries, from concept to aftersales.
Highlights in the Q3/2013 issue of Megatrends include:
- Ian Graig analyses how Obama’s plans for post-term climate legislation will affect the automotive industry;
- TED speaker and Ford futurist Sheryl Connelly talks trends and tsunamis with Ruth Dawson;
- Dr Manfred Schuckert, Head of Global Regulatory Strategy, Daimler, discusses powertrain development beyond Euro VI;
- Is Formula 1 home of the ultimate connected car? Martin Kahl looks at the motorsport innovations driving OEM creativity;
- Jean-Luc Thirion of ArcelorMittal discusses the rise of hot stamping in car manufacturing;
- Will we ever see a 3D printed car? Sandro Piroddi, Supervisor for Rapid Prototyping at Ford, talks protoyping and production;
- David Isaiah reports on the launch of Nissan’s Datsun brand for emerging markets;
- EOS Intelligence’s Manmeet Malhi explores the prospects for the commercial vehicle market in India;
- Rachel Boagey questions whether 2015 is an ambitious deadline for eCall implementation in Europe.
To view the issue on your PC, Mac or mobile device, simply click on the link above. Alternatively, you can download the pdf.