Quarterly publication covering a range of forward-looking topics from the automotive and commercial vehicle industries, from concept through to aftersales.
Highlights in the Q2/2013 issue of Megatrends include:
- Coverage of the concept vehicles which lit up the 83rd Geneva Motor Show
- EOS Intelligence’s Manmeet Malhi analyses whether the MIST markets are the new BRICS
- Lord Paul Drayson and Dr Anthony Thomson of Qualcomm Halo talk about how new EV racing series Formula E is set to bring the spark back to the electric car market
- Benoit Schlumberger, Director of Global and Market Industry Analysis at Opel, tells how the OEM builds its products today around trends of the future
- Frost & Sullivan’s Archana Vidyasekar looks at the future of logistics in an increasingly urbanised world
- Dean Miles, Senior Vice President of Automotive discusses how Symphony Teleca orchestrates in-car infotainment in an industry where everyone seems to be playing a different tune
- Roland Berger Strategy Consultants share the latest research on OEM aftersales
- Martin Kahl weighs up the pros and cons of HTML5
- Michael Mauser, Vice President and Co-president of the Infotainment and Lifestyle Division at Harman shares how the infotainment supplier keeps a keen eye on the consumer electronics industry
To view the issue on your PC, Mac or mobile device, simply click on the link above. Alternatively, you can download the pdf.