Quarterly publication covering a range of forward-looking topics from the automotive and commercial vehicle industries, from concept through to aftersales.
Highlights in Q1/2013 issue of Megatrends include:
- Emobility: How viable is wireless charging?
- Safety: AEB, EVs and trucks, including an interview with Delphi’s Mike Thoeny
- Powertrain: interviews with Dr Andreas Schamel, Ford and Robert Plank, Schaeffler Technologies
- Connectivity: Vodafone’s automotive M2M strategy
- Manufacturing: Interviews with Yves van der Straaten, OICA on global production numbers, and 3M on the prospects for adhesive bonding
- Emerging markets: a day at the Delphi-TVS factory in Chennai
- Industry insight: from Accenture, Global Policy Group, Frost & Sullivan and Roland Berger Strategy Consultants
To view the issue on your PC, Mac or mobile device, simply click on the link above. Alternatively, you can download the pdf.