The near-term outlook is positive for Europe’s light and heavy vehicle markets, with 2018 set to be the best year for HV sales since 2008, and a new peak for light vehicle sales expected in 2019. Beyond 2019, all sectors are expected to face a downturn, although there will be a return to growth as we approach the forecast horizon.
This exclusive Automotive World report looks at the prospects for the LV and HV sectors in Europe in 2018 and in the five years to 2022.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Recent LV demand
- Chapter 2: Market characteristics
- Chapter 3: Market & model shares
- Chapter 4: Economic outlook
- Chapter 6: LV outlook
- Chapter 7: Recent HV demand and characteristics of key markets
- Chapter 8: HV market shares
- Chapter 9: Outlook for HV demand