Skip to content

UK: Strong export market lifts March production

Car production in the UK rose 14.8% year-on-year in March to 135,052 units, marking the eighth consecutive month of growth. The bulk of production (81.3% of total production, 109,747 units), was for the export market. The remaining 25,305 units (18.7% of total production), was for the domestic market. Although export It’s time to log in … Continued

Car production in the UK rose 14.8% year-on-year in March to 135,052 units, marking the eighth consecutive month of growth. The bulk of production (81.3% of total production, 109,747 units), was for the export market. The remaining 25,305 units (18.7% of total production), was for the domestic market. Although export

It’s time to log in (or subscribe).

Not a member? Subscribe now and let us help you understand the future of mobility.

Pro
£495/year
or £49.50/month
1 user
News
yes
Magazine
yes
Articles
yes
Special Reports
yes
Research
no
OEM Tracker
no
OEM Model Plans
no
OEM Production Data
no
OEM Sales Data
no
Pro+
£1,950/year
or £195/month
1 user
News
yes
Magazine
yes
Articles
yes
Special Reports
yes
Research
yes
OEM Tracker
yes
OEM Model Plans
yes
OEM Production Data
yes
OEM Sales Data
yes
Pro+ Team
£3,950/year
or £395/month
Up to 5 users
News
yes
Magazine
yes
Articles
yes
Special Reports
yes
Research
yes
OEM Tracker
yes
OEM Model Plans
yes
OEM Production Data
yes
OEM Sales Data
yes
Pro+ Enterprise
Unlimited
News
yes
Magazine
yes
Articles
yes
Special Reports
yes
Research
yes
OEM Tracker
yes
OEM Model Plans
yes
OEM Production Data
yes
OEM Sales Data
yes

Welcome back , to continue browsing the site, please click here