Daimler’s Mercedes-Benz Car division – which includes the Mercedes and Smart brands – sold just over 2 million units in 2015. Under its ‘Mercedes-Benz 2020’ strategy, the OEM aims to regain premium-segment sales leadership by that year, and double vehicle deliveries to about 2.6 million units.
This exclusive Automotive World report outlines how Daimler aims to deliver on this strategy, and the role that will be played by the two brands, strong sales of SUVs and its widening alliance between with Renault-Nissan.
Table of contents
- Executive summary
- Chapter 1: Company overview & strategy
- Chapter 2: Sales, brand strategy and product development
- Chapter 3: Capacity plans and production outlook
- Appendix (Excel)
- Mercedes-Benz Cars model plans
- Mercedes-Benz Cars production by brand and model (2012-2015)
- Mercedes-Benz Cars production forecasts by brand and model (2016-2020)