Patrice Reilhac is Innovation & Collaborative Research Director at Valeo, a leading worldwide Tier 1 supplier of components and systems for the automotive industry.
Patrice is currently leading an international team based in France and Germany in charge of both the development of advanced systems and the investigation of their market potential. Besides OEM concept phases, end user focus group, customer clinics and Internet surveys are used to explore and validate future market needs.
Patrice has been with Valeo for 20 years with responsibilities in customer projects, generic R&D projects and worldwide advanced development tasks. He obtained his engineering degree from Ecole Centrale de Lyon in France and from the Darmstadt Technical University in Germany. He also has an MSc in Management Sciences from the University of Manchester, School of Management.
Patrice holds a series of patents in the area of driving assistance, lighting automation & cleaning systems. He has been speaker in various conferences in the US, France and Germany including FISITA, OECD, Convergence, and SAE.
Organised by Automotive World, Automotive World Megatrends Europe ’13 is a three-stream, four-session conference. Patrice Reilhac will be speaking in Session 4 – V2X & ADAS of Stream 2: Safety.
Other speakers confirmed to date include:
- Klaus Kompass, Vice President Vehicle Safety, BMW Group
- Richard Pearson, Technical Advisor, Castrol
- Roger Deckers, CEO & Director, Deckers Mobility Consulting
- Dr Ajit Kumar Jindal, Head Engineering Commercial Vehicles, Tata Motors India
- Thomas Broberg, Senior Technical Advisor Safety, Volvo Car
- Mandhir Singh, Vice President – Europe & Africa Automotive Lubricants, Castrol
- Robert Acker, VP Connectivity & General Manager Aha Radio at Harman International
To register for this event, please go to http://ameurope2013.automotiveworld.com/registration
For further details on this event, please contact the event manager, Laura Knight: firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 (0) 292 070 9318